Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finished my screencast!

Check out my completed screencast - Using U of M's Interlibrary Loan

This exercise turned out to be much more frustrating than I had anticipated.  It seemed like with each recording attempt there was a problem - something technical that went wrong, I flubbed up the lines, or I forgot to include some information.  Eventually, I just decided to stick with the "best" take and move on because it never seemed to be "just right."  I used Jing to record and share the tutorial, which was much easier than I anticipated.  I only wish that it had some editing capabilities, so I could patch together the best of each take.

I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of my classmates have created!

1 comment:

  1. I had the same issue. I couldn't seem to make it through without stumbling over words or forgetting to mention something. I did find Jing pretty easy to use although I agree, I would have liked the ability to edit instead of having to start over again (and again). I was also suprised how fast the 5 mintues went by.

    I'm sure yours sounds great!

    ReplyDelete